Best Hospitals in Harris County Texas
Top Medical Facilities in Harris County
It is the right of every person in every part of the world to access medical care. As such, the quest for excellent medical treatment stimulates people to look for the best hospitals available. If you are seeking a Harris County medical malpractice lawyer, where do you start? Harris County has so many hospitals that it can be quite problematic to decide which one to choose. In order to make informed decisions with respect to medical care in Harris County, it is essential to have knowledge of multiple hospital options. This article enlightens readers about best hospitals in Harris County Texas that one can consult in the event of illness.
1. Houston Methodist Hospital
This is the best of the best hospital in Harris County. Over the years, it has steadily provided quality medical care to patients. This has been made possible due to the presence of highly qualified and experienced team of medical experts. The medical experts specialize in diverse fields such as pediatrics, cancer treatment, orthopedics, urology and gastroenterology. The hospital has received wide recognition as an outstanding hospital due to its attributes which entail the following:
· Ability to perform medical procedures while preventing medical harm.
· Ability to provide quality emergency medical services.
· Patients are able to receive medical services with various forms of health insurance such as BCBS Texas BlueChoice, Aetna HMO and BCBS Blue Card PPO.
· The staff’s high level of customer service and support.
· Provision of quality food menu for patients.
· Its commitment to provide a conducive and clean environment for inpatients.
· Its excellent medical facilities- it has general medical and surgical facilities that can accommodate more than 800 patients.
· It’s professional medical reputation and image- it has the accreditation of Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
2. Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
This hospital is a hotbed of many medical activities. It is renowned for providing medical care including breast care, physical therapy and 24 emergency services with immediacy and convenience. The hospital has a Children’s Emergency Center which provides emergency services to children. Besides, the hospital has a Technical Education Center which provides surgical technology, radiology and vocational nursing training.
3. The Woman’s Hospital of Texas
This hospital which was established by a team of physicians many years back specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. It is exclusively inclined towards women’s and infants’ care. It is considered the hospital that records the highest number of deliveries in Harris County. The hospital provides the following services:
· Neonatal Intensive Care nurseries.
· Minimally invasive surgery.
· A medical surgical unit.
· Labor and delivery rooms.
· An antepartum unit.
This was the first hospital to be founded in Houston. It was initially the largest hospital in existence until it was replaced by Texas Medical Center’s establishment. It is a general acute care hospital which has a location in the Heights and another one in downtown Houston. The hospital specializes in medical services such as:
· Cardiac care.
· Behavioral health treatment.
· Women’s medical care.
· Advanced wound care and treatment.
5. Memorial Hermann Hospital
This hospital in Harris County is regarded as a cultural hospital. It is equipped with about 300 medical personnel-physicians, surgeons, who exhibit remarkable doctor to patient communication during medical diagnosis and treatment. The hospital has the ability to render inpatient medical services to relatively many patients since it has adequate bed facilities.
6. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
According to information recently revealed by US News analysis of hospitals, this hospital emerged among those ranked nationally. The hospital was ranked as a high performing hospital with respect to neurology and neurosurgery. Other than this adult specialty, the hospital also provides great medical care in specialties such as heart failure, colon cancer surgery, hip and knee replacement among others. With a 683 bed capacity, the hospital is able to administer medical care to many patients on annual basis. For instance, the hospital’s medical staff performed around 35000 surgeries in the last one year while more than 100 thousand patients sought emergency services.
To wrap up, when you need quality medical care in Harris County, you now know where to go. As explained in this article, all the hospitals explored have what it takes to ensure your medical care needs are well addressed. The hospitals have supportive doctors and nurses who incorporated advanced medical technology in an effort to render only quality treatment.
Goolge map for Houston medical negligence law firm.