Arizona Nursing Home Injury Lawyer
Top Rated Nursing Home Injury Lawyers in Arizona
Was Your Loved One Injured in an Arizona Nursing Home?
Discovering that your elderly loved one has been injured in a nursing home can be a heartbreaking and distressing experience. We understand the pain and frustration you may be going through during this difficult time. At Hastings Law Firm, we are committed to helping families like yours seek justice and obtain fair compensation. Our experienced Arizona nursing home injury lawyers will fight tirelessly to protect your loved one’s rights and hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
Common Nursing Home Injuries
Nursing home abuse and neglect can take various forms, all of which can have devastating consequences for your loved one’s physical and emotional well-being. While this is not an exhaustive list, we want to highlight some of the most common injuries:
- Slip and fall: Slip and fall accidents are a prevalent occurrence in nursing homes and are preventable injuries that can result in physical pain, broken bones, head trauma, and sprains.
- Malnutrition: Inadequate nutrition and dehydration can lead to significant health issues for nursing home residents. The nursing home staff is responsible for ensuring that residents receive proper meals and hydration.
- Physical or sexual abuse: Shockingly, physical abuse and sexual abuse occur in nursing homes. These reprehensible acts can cause unexplained injuries, emotional trauma, and loss of dignity.
- Bed sores: Also known as pressure sores, are often a sign of neglect in nursing homes. These painful and potentially life-threatening sores develop when elderly residents are not repositioned regularly or receive proper care. Untreated bed sores can lead to severe infections.
- Medication issues: Medication errors, such as incorrect dosages or missed doses, can have serious consequences for residents’ health. A medication-related injury can lead to adverse reactions, complications, or worsened medical conditions.
- Financial abuse: A nursing home resident can fall victim to financial exploitation. Caregivers or staff members may exploit their vulnerable position, resulting in financial losses and emotional distress.
- Emotional abuse: Emotional abuse in assisted living facilities can involve verbal insults, humiliation, intimidation, isolation, or manipulation, causing severe emotional distress and negatively impacting the resident’s mental well-being.
Can I Sue the Nursing Home for My Loved One’s Injuries?
Yes, if your elderly loved one has been injured due to nursing home negligence or abuse, you have the right to pursue legal action. However, it is crucial to understand that you must prove the nursing home’s negligence caused the injury. This is where hiring a personal injury lawyer specializing in nursing home injury becomes essential.
At Hastings Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience in handling these types of malpractice cases. Our legal team is well-versed in Arizona laws governing assisted living facilities. We will skillfully investigate your case, gather evidence, review medical records, and build a strong case to hold the responsible parties accountable. Our team will help you seek compensation for damages, including medical expenses, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and, in tragic cases, wrongful death.
Hiring a Nursing Home Injury Attorney in Arizona
When it comes to nursing home injuries, time is of the essence. It is vital to act promptly to protect your loved one’s rights and ensure that critical evidence is preserved. By contacting Hastings Law Firm, you will receive a free case evaluation, during which our compassionate team will listen to your concerns, assess the merits of your case, and provide guidance on your legal options.
By hiring our law firm, you gain access to our expertise in nursing home injury cases. Our experienced attorneys have a deep understanding of the complexities involved and will navigate the legal process on your behalf, allowing you to focus on supporting your loved one. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not pay any upfront costs. We only collect a fee if we secure a favorable outcome for you and your family members. Contact us today for a free consultation.
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERT
HAVE QUESTIONS? NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE A CASE? WE'RE HERE TO HELP.
Don’t Wait! Contact Us Today to Get the Help You Deserve From One of the Best Medical Malpractice Law Firms in Arizona.
We represent clients from all across Arizona. If you or a loved one has been injured by medical negligence of a healthcare provider or facility, contact us now for a free consultation. Our personal injury attorneys will review the details of your case, make sure you understand your legal rights, and discuss the possibilities of a lawsuit. Call us at the number below or complete the form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible. All consultations are strictly confidential.